These white chocolate and coconut truffles are simply delightful. While they are great as gifts and work beautifully for celebrations, holidays and parties, these white chocolate and coconut truffles serve as the perfect little bites of joy when one fancies a little something to sweeten one’s day. Quick and easy to make using just 4 pantry ingredients, these white chocolate and coconut truffles are a testament to how something extra-ordinary can be made using simple, affordable and easily available ingredients.
Ingredients (for 20- 22 truffles):
- 1 can or 400 grams of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of or 150 grams of desiccated coconut and about 2-3 table spoons to roll the truffles
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Place a wide pan on low heat and pour in the condensed milk.
- Stir constantly until thickened and milk solids form and add the salt.
- Take off the heat and stir in the white chocolate until completely melted.
- Add in the coconut and stir to make a uniform dough.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- While the dough still slightly warm and pliable, shape spoonfuls into bite-sized balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Enjoy as a snack with tea or coffee or simply on their own; they are just as lovely as desserts post meal.
- Keeps well stored in an air-tight container at room temperature for 3-5 days.